Receptionist/Front of House Assistant
Careys Manor & SenSpa is a luxury four-star hotel and spa located in the beautiful village of Brockenhurst, surrounded by the glorious scenery of the New Forest. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and attentive service. This is a superb opportunity for someone seeking a Front of House role in a professional and friendly company.
The role of the Front of House Assistant is to extend warm and professional assistance to Hotel guests and visitors as they arrive, throughout their stay and as they depart the hotel providing excellent levels of guest service and hospitality to create memorable experiences and exceed expectations. Main duties include:
- Extend a warm and professional welcome to all hotel guests and visitors
- Complete check ins and check outs at Reception
- Promote our facilities
- Support and undertake conference operations duties
- Communicate with knowledge of our Hotel & Spa facilities to guests
- Provide guests with information, acting as an ambassador for our business, New Forest, local area and attractions as required
- Service conference delegates with refreshments as per the standards
- Work flexibly as part of the team
- Ensure front of house areas and the property presents well at all times
- Competitive rates of pay
- Staff accommodation subject to availability
- Leisure membership of our award winning SenSpa facility
- Uniform and workwear provided
- Staff training and development to ensure you reach your potential
- Friends and Family discounts in our Hotels, Spa, and Restaurants across Group
- Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality Action
- Annual leave. Long serving staff enjoy enhanced holiday entitlement
- Long Service annual celebratory dinner
- Pension; eligible team members benefit from a NEST pension scheme
- Free parking on site
Familiarity with reception systems such as Opera/Fidelio would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at an award winning luxury hotel, and would suit someone looking to make use of their existing skills or develop a career in hospitality.
The role is offered on a full-time, rota basis operating on 5 out of 7 days per week. The hotel is situated 5 minutes’ walk from Brockenhurst Village and train station with excellent rail links to Bournemouth, Southampton and London.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to: The Human Resources Department, Careys Manor Hotel, Brockenhurst, SO42 7RH, tel: 01590 623551 or via the link below.
Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa is owned by Greenclose Hotels Ltd; also in the group are The Montagu Arms Hotel, Beaulieu and The Imperial Hotel, Llandudno.
We have devised a health & safety program in accordance with HM Government, Public Health England and specialist advice from UK Hospitality – our support partner. Our internal operating practices will be reviewed to reflect ongoing recommendations.
Careys Manor & SenSpa is owned by Greenclose Hotels Ltd;
also in the group are The Montagu Arms Hotel in Beaulieu and The Imperial Hotel in Llandudno.