Hospitality is at the heart of everything we do and it all starts with you.
As a hotel group built on family values, every team member is valued and will be supported on their career path. Through funded training and development opportunities, charity partnerships and environmental initiatives, we nurture an honest and open workplace centred on the wellbeing of all team members.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, it's a habit" - Aristotle
Meet the team
We are a highly motivated bunch of friendly folks. We are creative thinkers, smile-makers, problem solvers and number-crunchers.
Learning & Development
Whatever your job role, we want to give you every opportunity to achieve your full potential. From marketing apprenticeships to hospitality management training, join one of our accredited training pathways.
Our Sister Hotels
Whether you’re escaping to the unique charm and character of the countryside or searching for the excitement of the seaside, each of our UK hotels is individual in character and hospitality is at the heart of everything we do.
Apply For A Job
The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance during these times. All staff undergo mandatory health and safety training, including enhanced cleaning protocols and personal hygiene training, ensuring a safe working environment.
Employees at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa can enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay including service charge tips
- Free onsite meals & snacks
- Membership of our award winning spa and leisure facilities
- Uniform and workwear provided
- Funded training and development
- Flexible working – whether from home, at the office or around the school run
- Friends and Family discounts across the entire Greenclose Hotels group
- Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality Action
- Enhanced holiday and annual celebratory dinner for long service
- Staff accommodation (subject to availability)
- NEST pension scheme
- Free parking on site