The Vintage Afternoon Tea Celebration Package
The most quintessential of English pastimes brought to life at your vintage inspired wedding.
The Duchess of Bedford is said to have invented afternoon tea, a pastime that has become so imbedded within british culture, we simply could not imagine a time without it.
The lady-like chic of afternoon tea is the perfect addition to your vintage wedding. Gather for tea and scones, cupcakes and champagne and plenty of old-fashioned elegance.
Your Vintage Afternoon Tea Package includes:
- Red carpet on arrival welcoming you in true style
- Master of ceremonies during your day
- Civil ceremony in the lounge
- Glass of Champagne or non alcoholic cocktail for your reception drink
- Croquet on the lawn
- Afternoon tea
- Glass of Champagne with the toast
- Decorative pitcher or jug with wistful seasonal flower arrangement on each table
- Vintage floral table top
- Vintage style table menus
- Chair covers and your choice of organza or satin sash
- Table plan
- Traditional silver cake base and knife
- Evening buffet
- Room hire of the Cedar Suite up to 11pm with private access to the walled garden
- Serving of the wedding cake
- Overnight stay in a Four Poster Suite on the night of the wedding with full English breakfast
From £130 per person
Our dedicated and experienced staff are on hand to ensure your Wedding day is a dream come true. Take advantage of our irresistibly elegant and stylish wedding package offers, call Françoise Gysemans on 01590 625204