Casual Spa Assistant – SenSpa
Type – Part time casual
Reports to – Spa Front of House Manager
Location – SenSpa. Located at the historic country house hotel, Careys Manor, spa therapy and nature therapy combine to offer an unrivalled New Forest spa that focuses on the health of the mind, body and spirit. Our staff benefit from a close teamwork environment, reward schemes and opportunities for personal development. Situated 5 minutes’ walk from Brockenhurst Village and train station with excellent rail links to Bournemouth, Southampton and London. The New Forest is a lovely setting with ponies, deer and other animals roaming throughout the Forest and its villages, and beautiful surroundings.
A Summary Of The Job
We are now seeking an additional Spa Attendant to join the team at SenSpa. The main purpose of the role is to engage with guests, ensuring the spa is always presented to an excellent standard, and guest amenities are available at all times. Liaising with the front of house team, you will work together and independently to fulfil your daily responsibilities and departmental objectives.
- Make guests feel valued and welcome by meeting and greeting, showing and explaining the facilities, providing information and using their name. Interact with guests to ensure their comfort and pleasure.
- Ensure that guest areas are clear of rubbish, laundry bins are emptied regularly and that guest amenities are always available. Set up and tidy guest lockers.
- Ensure clean towels in changing rooms and spa reception are always available.
- Clean and setup Rhassoul treatment room for guests, escort guests to the room, explain the treatment to them and turn the program on.
- Ensure that all spa areas, including surfaces, fixtures, fittings, equipment and décor items are kept clean to the required high standard. Report any faults
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous hospitality/customer service experience
- A friendly, polite nature
- A natural focus on customer service and desire to exceed guest expectations
- A pro-active and can-do attitude
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Good level of English
- £10.67 per hour plus service charge tips
- Free meals on duty
- Leisure membership of the award winning SenSpa facility
- Uniform and workwear provided
- Staff training and development
- Friends and Family discounts in our Hotels, Spa, and Restaurants across Group
- Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality Action