Food & Beverage Assistant (Casual)
Careys Manor Hotel is a luxury four-star hotel and spa located in the New Forest National Park in Hampshire, England. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and attentive service. There are three restaurants, including Cambium Restaurant which offers modern British food inspired by the New Forest, the relaxed and laid-back atmosphere in Le Blaireau French Bistro and Bar, and authentic Thai cuisine in the Zen Garden Restaurant. This is a superb opportunity for someone seeking a part-time role in a professional and friendly company.
We are currently recruiting temporary staff to work as casual Food & Beverage Assistants. Prior experience is preferred but not as essential as excellent customer service skills, a high standard of personal presentation, enthusiasm and a friendly personality.
Shifts are likely to include either breakfast, lunch, dinner or weekend cover - flexible hours around other work/study/family commitments.
If you are considering a career in hospitality, then this is an excellent route into the industry. Please apply notifying us of your typical availability, whether that be evenings, mornings or weekends.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay plus a share of the service charge
- Use of our award winning SenSpa facility
- Complimentary meals including Thai meal options whilst on duty
- Uniform and workwear provided
- Friends and Family discounts in our Hotels, Spa, and Restaurants across Group
- Training & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality Action
- Free parking on site
Please go to our website www.careysmanor.com for more information.
Careys Manor & SENSPA is owned by Greenclose Hotels Ltd;
also in the group are The Montagu Arms Hotel in Beaulieu and The Imperial Hotel in Llandudno.