- At the time of booking, a deposit equivalent to the value of the first night’s stay will be payable.
- If you need to cancel due to COVID-19 and have given 48 hours notice prior to your arrival date, your deposit will either be refunded or we can transfer your booking to another suitable date.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking within 48 hours of arrival due to COVID-19, we can transfer your booking to another suitable date. Please note however, rates may differ between your chosen dates.
- Any cancellations or amendments within 48 hours that are not as a direct result of COVID-19, will result in our retaining the charge for the first night of your stay.
- For reservations made via third parties, including online travel agents, travel professionals or as part of a group booking, please contact your booking provider or meeting planner for additional information on their policies.
The VAT rate for hotel accommodation, meals and non-alcoholic beverages decreased to 5% from 15 July 2020.
Guests that paid a deposit to us before 15 July 2020 for a stay after 15 July 2020 may wish to understand whether they are entitled to a partial refund in respect of the VAT element.
Our policy is that partial VAT refunds will not be made.
The reason for this is twofold:
- Our advertised rates are advertised as inclusive of VAT and not at a price plus VAT. This allows a guest to have certainty about the price they will pay and the obligation to meet the VAT thereon sits solely with us. This means that if the VAT rate goes up the guest will pay no more and if the VAT rate goes down, as it has done now, the guest will not receive a refund, and;
- Notwithstanding the above, we hope guests will understand that we and our entire industry are enduring the biggest challenge to business survival in living memory. As such we believe that not only are we legally entitled to retain the benefit of the VAT reduction we believe that it’s the right thing to do in order to return our business to a strong footing and to protect jobs.
Our Reservations Office is open 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5.30pm on weekends and Bank Holidays. The office is closed on Christmas Day. Outside of these hours your call will be handled by our Reception Team and your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as the reservations office reopens. Our packages and best available rates can be found on our website www.careysmanor.com or www.senspa.co.uk
Saturdays are subject to a minimum of a two night stay. Minimum stay length restrictions will also apply on Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year, Valentines and during local events.All offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. All prices quoted are based on two adults sharing a standard room. Prices will vary depending on date and type of bedroom. Please use the 'Check Availability' button for up to date availability and prices.
Single rooms are subject to a supplement.
Complimentary stays awarded from loyalty card schemes or members incentives are available to redeem Sunday to Thursday and are strictly subject to availability, excluding bank holidays, Christmas and New Year.
Should you wish to book treatments or use the spa facilities during your stay, for your own health and safety, you will be required to complete a health questionnaire. If you have had or currently have a medical condition or are pregnant, there may be restrictions as to which treatments you may or may not be able to receive. Our reservation teams will be able to discuss this with you, and in some instances, you may be asked to consult your doctor for written consent.
Prices & Availability
All rates quoted include VAT at the current rate. All our breaks and packages are subject to availability. Prices advertised are per night and based on two adults sharing a standard room. Supplements will apply for single occupancy rooms, room upgrades, on weekends, during bank holidays and local events.
With the exception of Guide dogs/ Assistance dogs Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa operate a strict no pet policy.
The hotel operates a strict no-smoking policy in all bedrooms and public areas. Breach of this policy will result in charges equal to any revenue lost from not
being able to re-let the room.
Please read our accessibility statement here. Please contact the reservations team to discuss your requirements in more detail. Click here for more information about accessible facilities at SenSpa.
Greenclose Limited and our sister hotels
Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa is owned by parent company Greenclose Limited, based in Lymington, New Forest. We have two sister hotels, the Montagu Arms in Beaulieu, New Forest and The Imperial Hotel in Wales.
For more information on Greenclose Limited and our sister hotels, please click on the logos below:
The Imperial Hotel,
The Montagu Arms Hotel