Covid Secure Pledge
Dear Friends of Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa,
Rest assured, your health and safety remains our top priority and we are continuing to uphold all the extra sanitation procedures we have introduced over the last 24 months.
Prior to you visit, please have a read of the Covid-19 procedures that will be in place during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa this winter.
Steve Woodrow | Area General Manager
Stay With Confidence
- The health and safety of our team has been of the utmost importance during these times. All team members have undergone mandatory health and safety training, including enhanced cleaning protocols and personal hygiene training, ensuring a safe working environment.
- All team members are required to take a lateral flow test prior to coming into work and must stay at home and follow official guidance on self-isolating should they feel unwell.
- All team members are required to sanitise their hands at regular intervals.
- All teams will follow social distancing, wherever possible.
- All guests will be sent a pre-check-in form prior to arrival and are required to fill this in and return to the hotel before their check-in date.
- Our usual valet parking service will not be available meaning all guests are required to park their own cars.
- Cash will be accepted but credit/debit card is still the preferred method of payment.
- All items charged to your room bill will be taken from the card details provided at the time of booking. If you wish to use a different card, please specify the details on check-in
- We kindly ask guests to vacate their room and ventilate prior to our housekeeping teams entering.
- Should you experience any symptoms in the days leading up to your visit we ask that you stay home and contact us to reschedule your visit.
- We will be receiving visitors and contractors to site by appointment in advance only.
- Any deliveries will only be received at the ‘goods delivery door’ and suppliers may not enter the premises unless they have an appointment or are authorised to do so.
- Access to back of house areas are restricted to staff only.
- We will continue our rigorous cleaning procedures and safety measures for all areas of the hotel including increased cleaning and disinfecting of common touch points.
- Hand sanitising stations will be in place throughout the hotel.
- Non-essential items will be removed to reduce cross-contamination. e.g magazines and board games.
- Pre-booking is required for all Restaurant table bookings
All guests at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa can enjoy complimentary use of the swimming pool, sauna, seam room, Jacuzzi and gym. All guests staying in the hotel can also upgrade to use the spa hydrotherapy pool. We will err on the side of caution and continue to limit guest numbers at the spa, therefore pre-booking of swimming lanes and/or hydrotherapy passes is essential.
Weddings & Events
All restrictions relating to guest numbers, live music and dancing have now been lifted. We kindly ask guests to take lateral flow test prior to attending an event but this is completely at your own discretion. Please contact our events team to find out more about weddings, meetings or conferences at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa.
Having the New Forest as our playground provides many opportunities for activities in the fresh forest air such as hiking, cycling, canoeing and much more! Speak to our Reservations team to book your activity.
We have also updated our reservation and cancellation policy to provide you with more flexibility and peace of mind when booking accommodation at the hotel.
A deposit equivalent to the value of the first night’s stay will be taken at the time of booking. Should you need to cancel your booking, the deposit is fully refundable until 28 days prior to the booked arrival date. Changes following this time, and up until 48 hours prior to arrival, the deposit will be held on your account for 365 days to allow you to rebook your stay for a later date. Changes within 48 hours of arrival will result in the deposit being forfeited as a cancelation charge.
Room To Reward
We have pledged hotel stays to volunteer recognition charity Room To Reward to say ‘thank you’ to inspirational volunteers who gave up their time to make a difference to those who most needed it during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Love The Forest
To protect humanity, we must protect nature. Our home in the New Forest is also home to ancient trees and an abundance of wildlife from grazing ponies to rare bird species. That’s why every time you stay at Careys Manor, £1 is donated to The New Forest Trust’s ‘Love the Forest’ scheme who raise funds for conservation and education projects to preserve our natural surroundings for many generations to come.