PLATINUM Celebration Package
The NEW Platinum Celebration package puts a sense of ease and plenty of fun back into your special day. We’ve removed the wedding stress and replaced it with relaxation, adventure, indulgence and most importantly time. Time with your friends and family, time to soak up the tranquil surroundings of this country house hotel and most importantly time together as newlyweds.
Your 3 day itinerary is complete with pre-wedding excitement and post-wedding recovery to make this a memorable occasion and a unique experience for all. We’ve got it covered; the relaxing spa treatments, the country pursuits, the delicious dining, champagne to pop and the most precious day of your life all in one beautifully presented package.
Day 1 - Pre-Wedding Excitement
In true tradition you will bid farewell from your partner for a day apart with plenty of fun planned. For the ladies it’s time to retreat to the Thai SenSpa for a soothing soak in the hydrotherapy pool followed by a 60 minute treatment of your choice. For the gentlemen we have selected a couple of activities to get the party started from archery to wine tasting – the decision is yours.
After your respective activities you will have a choice of 3 restaurants to host your evening meal before retiring to your bedroom for some much needed pre-wedding slumber.
- Overnight accommodation
- Full use of SenSpa facilities for group 1 and 60 minute treatment
- A choice of activities for group 2: wine tasting, cocktail making or archery
- Choice of dinner for both groups in the Zen Garden restaurant, Cambium or Le Blaireau
Day 2 - The Wedding Day
Spend the morning at your leisure before your afternoon ceremony. To toast to this very special occasion we’ve organised a Champagne and canapé reception followed by a private dinner with a delicious 7 course tasting menu, perfectly paired with Sommelier selected wine.
Let the Champagne and celebrations flow with after dinner games with your guests to close the evening in style.
- The morning at your leisure
- Afternoon ceremony
- After ceremony Champagne glass & canapés
- Private dinner with 7 course tasting menu & wine pairing
- After dinner glass of Champagne
- After dinner giant or table games (or leisure time)
- Overnight accommodation with the happy couple in the Bridal Manor Suite
Day 3 - Post-Wedding Recovery
Refresh from the previous day’s events with a hearty breakfast with spa access during the morning. Before departing it’s time to close your wedding with a delicious 2 course with a glass of wine lunch at our French Bistro Le Blaireau, or if you’d prefer an indulgent afternoon tea.
- Breakfast and the morning at your leisure
- 2 course lunch at Le Blaireau with glass of wine or Afternoon Tea in the lounge before you depart.
All Inclusive | £580 per person
All Inclusive (excluding lunch on day 3) | £555 per person
All Inclusive Day 2 & 3 | £320 per person
*Based on 3 days mid-week-package up to 40 attendees.