This walk will require you to take a short drive in your car to reach the starting point.
Distance: 1 mile
Time: 30 minutes (at a leisurely pace)
- To get to the Whitemoor car park, turn left out of Careys Manor hotel, and immediately turn right. Take the second right onto Butts Law. Next, turn left onto Meerut Road. Turn right at the end of the road onto Rhinefield Road, where you will eventually come across the Whitemoor car park.
- Once at the Whitemoor car park, follow the yellow arrows on the marker posts.
- Follow the path down a small slope.
- Continue walking along the path until you come to a footbridge.
- Cut through Puddlesbridge Car Park and follow the path following the stream on your right. Continue walking along this path.
- When you reach another footbridge, you can either cross the bridge, or extend your walk by following the posts with the red arrows further along the edge of the river.
- Follow the path onto a grassy bank which will lead you back to the car park.
Explore Careys Manor and SenSpa Further: