Body brushing exfoliation removes dead skin cells, stimulates blood circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients up to the skins surface and increases the effectiveness of the lymphatic system, aiding detoxification. Mineral rich mud, sourced from the Dead Sea in Jordan, Middle East, remineralises the body, softens and hydrates the skin and once applied to the whole body, you are wrapped in foil and kept warm with blankets. The warmth aids the absorption of the body mask into the pores, making it more effective.
Once you are warm and comfortable, a scalp massage is performed combining many techniques to deeply relax. After a rinse off, a moisturiser is applied and absorbs readily into the whole body. A mixture of manuka honey to soften, jojoba oil to moisturise to encourage flow of blood and nutrients, leaves your skin feeling soft and nourished with a healthy glow.
- Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium and Iron remineralise the body, which brings fresh oxygen and nutrients up to the skin surface. Skin is softened and hydrated.
- The mud is rich in sea minerals and helps to improve the condition of the skin and is also said to relieve muscular aches and pains and joint problems. The mud also draws out impurities and conditions the skin leaving it deep cleansed and revitalised. Manuka honey and macadamia oil in the body lotion help to lock in moisture leaving your skin silky smooth and soft.
Recommended treatments and products
- Prana, Nourishing body glow
- Thai herbal poultice massage
- Nourish Hand & Body Lotion
- Detox Body Scrub
- Skin infections on the body
- Operations within 3 months
- Lymphatic disorders
Give the gift of pure spa bliss
Buy this as a gift and make someone’s day